“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” Romans 10:14
● To distribute the sound and visuals of the church throughout the sanctuary, community and the world for God.
● To take the word of God to a higher level reaching those outside the walls of this church through various media outlets.
● To declare, as Jesus did “He that hath ears to hear, let him hear” KJV Matthew 11:15
Be ready when the curtain goes up! This a task that includes, but is not limited to, having all audio and visuals equipment ready, working and stationed in the appropriate location for the project at hand. Equipment utilized includes microphones, projectors, computers, etc. We are the proud team entrusted to project the word both inside and outside of church walls.
Join Us For Service
- 8:15 a.m. Morning Fellowship
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday School/Dialogue Hour
- 10:00 a.m. Worship Service
- 6:00 a.m. Morning Prayer Line
- 12:30 p.m. Prayer & Bible Study
- 7:00 p.m. Prayer & Bible Study